When 1 to 4 listed in Lock code occurs, the VCR goes into VCR shut-off condition.
VCR stops and all VCR function buttons except for power become non-operational.
3.2.2. Service Position
1. Service Position (1)
Service Position (1) is used for checking and replacing Mechanical and Electrical
To position the VCR Unit for servicing as shown in
1. In the order described in the Disassembly of Cabinet Parts Section, remove the
Top Cover, Power Supply Ass'y and Front Panel Ass'y .
2. Remove Screw (S-4) and Screw (S-5) in
3. Remove 2 Screws (S-6), 2 Screws (S-7), 2 Screws (S-8), Screw (S-9), Screw (S-10),
Screw (S-11), 2 Screws (S-12), and the Chassis Plate in
4. Remove the VCR Chassis Unit.
Refer to Note Item 5 and "How to remove the VCR Chassis Unit from the frame,"
5. Remove 2 Screws (S-13) in
6. Open the Mechanism Chassis and Cassette Up Ass'y.
7. Place the left side of the Cassette Up Ass'y on the front side of the Frame as shown
8. Reinstall the Power Supply Ass'y as shown in
9. Press VCR/TV button and CH down button together on VCR for over 5 seconds in
power off condition or Place a jumper between TP6001 and GND.
D4, Page 2-2.
D8, Page 2-3.
2-1, use the following
D7, Page 2-3.
2-1, refer to Note Item 4.