shown in the exploded views. The E item numbers are also printed on the same
page at the top of the column.
8. The parts with "Û" mark are supplied individually or as a unit.
The parts with "ÛÛ" mark are supplied individually or as a unit, and are included in
"Û" parts listed directly above in the parts list.
9. RTL: Retention Time Limited
This indicates that the retention time is limited for this item. After the
discontinuation of this item in production, it will no longer be available.
10. NR: Non Repairable Board Ass'y
11. SERVICE OF CHIP PARTS
When servicing chip parts, please use a soldering iron of less than 30 watts.
Refer to "IC, TRANSISTOR AND CHIP PART INFORMATION" page.
12. List of Abbreviations for Part Names & Descriptions:
MGF CHIP: METAL GLAZE FILM CHIP
C CHIP: CERAMIC CHIP
COMPLX CMP: COMPLEX COMPONENT
W FLMPRF: WIREWOUND FLAMEPROOF
13. The parts with "•" are 0 OHM resistor. When replacing, a wire can be
substituted for a 0 OHM resistor.
14. Parts different in shape or size may be used. However, only interchangeable
parts will be supplied as service replacement parts.
Model: D, E
Hi-Fi Audio C.B.A. replacements note:
The following parts on the Hi-Fi Audio C.B.A. (VEPS4003A1) is not supplied
separatery. Please order and replace with the circuit board assembly instead of
IC4201 R4223 R4224 R4225 R4226 R4227 R4236
Power supply C.B.A. replacements note:
VEPS1002B2 or VEPS01046G2 is used for Power supply C.B.A.. However, for parts
standardization, VEPS1002B2 will be supplied as a replacement for this model.
Please note that VEPS1002B2 and VEPS01046G2 are interchangeable. Only