Top Cover and Front Panel Ass'y.
2. Remove a Cut Washer (C-1) on the Pressure Roller Arm Unit as in
3. Remove the Spring of the Pressure Roller Arm Unit as in
4. Turn the Pressure Roller Arm counterclockwise and lift it up to release from the
Pressure Roller bracket and shaft.
5. Remove the tape from the tape path and posts.
6. Rewind the tape into the cassette by turning the Capstan Pulley counterclockwise
7. Remove the Cassette Up Ass'y by removing 2 Screws (S-7), 2 Screws (S-8), 2
Screws (S-14) and 2 Screws (S-15) as in
8. Remove the cassette from the Cassette Up Ass'y.
9. Adjust the Mechanical Position into the Eject position by rotating the Loading
10. Remove the Pressure Roller Bracket from shaft and reinstall the Pressure Roller
Arm and spring to the bracket as in
11. Reinstall the Pressure Roller Arm Unit and Cut Washer in original position as in
12. Reinstall the Cassette Up Ass'y into the Mechanism Chassis.
3.3. OTHER SERVICE NOTES AND CAUTIONS
3.3.1. OTHER SERVICE NOTES AND CAUTIONS
Align the Sensor LED with the hole in the Mechanism Chassis by gently pushing the
Sensor LED backward with your hand. Refer to
D9, Page 2-3.