C.B.A. may be damaged or caused to be fixed in the ON position.
3. Make sure that Steps 2, 3, and 4 are completed.
When removing the VCR Chassis Unit, refer to Note Item 5, Page 1-7 and
remove the VCR Chassis Unit from the
4. When reinstalling the Cassette Up Ass'y, mechanical adjustment (alignment)
should be performed for proper operation. Please refer to
CASSETTE UP ASS'Y ONTO MECHANISM
5. When reinstalling the Mechanism Chassis to the Main C.B.A., refer to
"Removal/Installation of Mechanism Chassis to the Main
4.1.2. PROCEDURE FOR CLEANING UPPER CYLINDER UNIT
1. Position the Video Head to permit access for cleaning. Hold the Upper Cylinder to
keep it from turning while cleaning it.
2. Gently rub the Video Heads in the direction of tape travel with a Head Cleaning
Stick (VFK27) moistened with Ethanol.
3. Repeat for the other Video Heads.
frame:," Page 1-11.
CHASSIS," Page 2-23.
"HOW TO INSTALL
C.B.A..," Page 1-11 and