Precautions in Use
Don't place containers having water, chemicals or cosmetics, such as
vessels, flower pots and glasses, or small pieces of metals near or on top
of this product. Liquids spilled over or into or small metal pieces getting
into the product may cause fire, electrical shocks or failures.
Turn off the power and stop using the unit immediately if something
abnormal such as fumes or smoke is detected, and contact our sales
department, branch or sales offce. Continuing to use the product as is
may cause fire or electrical shock.