Selection and protection of a motor
1) Select Advanced magnetic flux vector control (Refer to page 86) or General-purpose magnetic flux vector control (Refer to
2) Set "1" or "11" in Pr. 96 Auto tuning setting/status.
When the setting is "1" ....... Tune all motor constants without running the motor.
When the setting is "11"...... Tune motor constants (R1) only without running the motor.
3) Set the rated motor current (initial value is rated inverter current) in Pr. 9 Electronic thermal O/L relay. (Refer to page 116)
4) Set the rated voltage of motor (initial value is 200V/400V) in Pr. 83 Rated motor voltage and rated motor frequency (initial
value is 60Hz) in Pr. 84 Rated motor frequency.
(For a Japanese standard motor, etc. which has both 50Hz and 60Hz rated values, use it with an initial value (200V/60Hz
5) Set Pr. 71 Applied motor according to the motor used.
Mitsubishi standard motor
Mitsubishi high efficiency motor
Mitsubishi constant-torque motor
Refer to page 118, for other settings of Pr. 71.
When performing Advanced magnetic flux vector control, set "1" to perform tuning.
It takes approximately 25 to 75s∗ until tuning is completed.
(Excitation noise is produced during tuning.)
∗Tuning time differs according to the inverter capacity and motor type.
When performing General-purpose magnetic flux vector control, set "11" to perform
It takes approximately 9s until tuning is completed.
SF-JR 4P 1.5kW or less
Others (SF-JRC, etc.)
Pr. 71 Setting ∗1