• Writing to Pr.19 Base frequency voltage while inverter is running by setting Pr.77 Parameter write
• Pr.296 Password lock level, Pr. 297 Password lock/unlock, and output of Password locked error (LOCd).
• Multi command of Mitsubishi inverter protocol (computer link communication), reading of
connected inverter type and capacity, special monitor "Cumulative power 2," and reading of fault
• Real time monitor of Modbus-RTU communication "Cumulative power 2," and reading of fault
• Output of option fault (E.OPT)
• Communication parameters for FR-A7ND (Pr.345 and Pr.346)
When parameter clear/all parameter clear is performed using DeviceNet communication or RS-485 communication,
communication parameters (Pr.345 and Pr.346) are not cleared.
The changes apply to the February 2009 production or later.
Operating conditions for the SAFE signal and SAFE2 signal, and the 24VDC input option (FR-E7DS)
(available for the safety stop function models)
The inverters (safety stop function models) manufactured in September 2010 or later support the functions. (Refer to page
• The operating conditions (E.6, E.7, and E.CPU) are added for the SAFE signal and SAFE2 signal,
which are used in the safety stop function (available for the safety stop function model). (Refer to
• The 24VDC input option, FR-E7DS, can be used.
"68 (positive logic) and 168 (negative logic)" are added as the assignable EV signal settings for Pr.190 to Pr.192
(Output terminal function selection).
"EV" flickers on the operation panel while the 24V external power is supplied.