Special operation and frequency control
<Set point input calibration>
1. Apply the input voltage of 0% set point setting (e.g. 0V) across terminals 2-5.
2. Enter in C2 (Pr. 902) the frequency which should be output by the inverter at the deviation of 0% (e.g. 0Hz).
3. In C3 (Pr.902), set the voltage value at 0%.
4. Apply the voltage of 100% set point (e.g. 5V) to across terminals 2-5.
5. Enter in Pr.125 the frequency which should be output by the inverter at the deviation of 100% (e.g. 60Hz).
6. In C4 (Pr.903), set the voltage value at 100%.
<Measured value calibration>
1. Apply the input current of 0% measured value (e.g. 4mA) across terminals 4-5.
2. Make calibration using C6 (Pr. 904).
3. Apply the input current of 100% measured value (e.g. 20mA) across terminals 4-5.
4. Make calibration using C7 (Pr. 905).
The frequency set in C5 (Pr. 904) and Pr. 126 should be the same as set in C2 (Pr. 902) and Pr. 125 .
The results of the above calibration are as shown below:
[Set point setting]
If the RH, RM, RL signal (multi-speed) or JOG signal (Jog operation) is entered with the X14 signal ON, PID control is
stopped and multi-speed or Jog operation started.
If the setting is as follows, PID control becomes invalid.
Pr. 79 Operation mode selection ="6" (switchover mode)
When the inverter is at a stop with Pr. 261 Power failure stop selection selected.
Changing the terminal function using any of Pr. 178 to Pr. 184, Pr. 190 to Pr. 192 may affect the other functions. Set
parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
When PID control is selected, the minimum frequency is the frequency set in Pr. 902 and the maximum frequency is
the frequency set in Pr. 903.
Pr. 1 Maximum frequency and Pr. 2 Minimum frequency settings are also valid.
The remote operation function is invalid during PID operation.
When the control is switched to PID control during normal
operation, the frequency command value calculated by PID
operation using 0Hz as standard is used without the
frequency during the operation.
Parameters referred to
Pr. 59 Remote function selection
Pr. 73 Analog input selection
Pr. 79 Operation mode selection
Pr. 178 to Pr. 184 (input terminal function selection)
Pr. 190 to Pr. 192 (output terminal function selection)
Pr. 261 Power failure stop selection
C2 (Pr. 902) to C7 (Pr. 905) Frequency setting voltage (current) bias/gain
Refer to page 106
Refer to page 176
Refer to page 194
Refer to page 168
Operation when control is switched to PID control
Refer to page 139
Refer to page 145
Refer to page 179
100 Deviation (%)
PID set point
during normal operation
during normal operation