11.3 Output Control Circuits of High-Voltage Transformer
• Generate the output control voltage Vc of the main charger, transfer/separation charger, transfer guide
bias and developer bias.
• Convert Vc
The current is output linearly.
11.3.2 Description of operations
• Outputs the adjustment value of the main, transfer and separation chargers, developer bias and transfer
guide bias in the NVRAM to the ASIC GA.
• Outputs the control voltage data from the ASIC GA to the D/A converter.
• Converts to the analog data by the D/A converter.
• Outputs the control voltage Vc to the main, transfer and separation chargers, developer bias and trans-
fer guide bias transformer.
• The main, transfer and separation chargers, developer bias and transfer guide bias transformer gener-
ate output current or voltage which is proportional to the control voltage Vc.
* Adjustment of the control voltage Vc (change of adjustment data) is performed in the adjustment
* The output value of the transfer guide bias is fixed when the high-voltage transformer is shipped from
November 2003 © TOSHIBA TEC
11 - 5
e-STUDIO350/450 DRUM RELATED SECTON