This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a
safe way and understand the hazards involved.
ERGORAPIDO™ should only be used for normal
vacuuming in a domestic environment.
Make sure the vacuum cleaner is stored in a dry
All service or repairs must be carried out by an
authorized Electrolux service centre.
Unplug the ERGORAPIDO™ from the charger before
cleaning or maintaining your ERGORAPIDO™.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do
not play with the appliance.
Packaging material, e.g. plastic bags should not be
accessible to children to avoid suffocation.
Each vacuum cleaner is designed for a specific
voltage. Check that your supply voltage is the same
as that stated on the rating plate on the charging
Use only the original charging adaptor designed for
Never use the vacuum cleaner:
• In wet areas.
• Close to flammable gases, etc.
• When the product shows visible signs of damage.
• On sharp objects or fluids.
• On hot or cold cinders, lighted cigarette butts, etc.
• On fine dust, for instance from plaster, concrete,
flour, hot or cold ashes.
• Do not leave the vacuum cleaner in direct sunlight.
• Avoid exposing the vacuum cleaner to strong heat.
• The battery cells within must not be dismantled,
short circuited, placed against a metal surface.
• Never use the vacuum cleaner without its filters.
• Do not try to touch the brush roll while the cleaner
is switched on and the brush roll is turning.
Using the vacuum cleaner in the above
circumstances may cause serious personal injury or
damage to the product. Such injury or damage is not
covered by the warranty or by Electrolux.
This warranty does not cover reduction in battery
runtime due to battery age or use, as the life of the
battery depends upon the amount and nature of