4. Fitting the exhaust valve actuator cable.
- Screw in the two tensioners and fit the cables.
- Switch on the ignition.
- Centre the pulley as indicated in the figure, and adjust the
tension of the cable by screwing upwards.
- Turn the ignition off.
- Fit the cover (1).
ENSURE THAT THE BATTERY IS CONNECTED.
5. Fitting the clutch cable.
- Fit the clutch cable.
- Fit the crankshaft tensioner cable.
- Fit handlebar clutch cable.
6. Refitting the oil tank to engine pipe.
- Fit tank pipe.
Fit oil pump cable.
- Install cables and fit them onto the engine.