- Spark plug
20 N.m (2.0 kgf.m)
- Oil drain plug
- Fill with 800 c.c. of SAE 10W30 oil through the plug hole
located on the right hand crankcase cover.
Oil drain plug:
15 N.m (1.5 kgf.m)
EFITTING THE ENGINE INTO THE FRAME
1. Refitting engine
- Refit engine.
- Suspend the engine from the top support.
- Insert a shaft through the opposite side joining only the
swinging arm and chassis to ensure that the swinging arm
does not fall from the chassis.
- Fit the swinging arm shaft without inserting it completely,
ensuring that it only joins the swinging arm and the chassis.
2. Refitting the engine cradle.
- Fit the engine cradle under the machine.
- Refit the 6 bolts securing the cradle to the engine and to
- Fit UNEX clamps.
3. Reconnecting the electrical connections.
- Fit the horn cables.
- Fit the starter motor power supply cable.
- Fit neutral earth cable.
- Fit the earth cable on the right-hand side of the crankhaft.
- Fit the magneto cable.
- Fit the temperature sensor cable.
- Fit the spark plug connector.