Remove the retaining circlip with pulley and torsion recovery
- Extract cables and remove them from the engine.
9. Extract the oil tank to engine hose.
- Remove the tank hose and plug it.
- Plug the oil tank outlet.
10. Remove the clutch operating cable.
- Free the clutch cable from the handlebars.
- Remove the the tensioning cable from the crankcase.
- Remove the clutch operating cable.
11. Free exhaust valve operating cable.
- Remove cover (1).
- Loosen cable by screwing in and extract it from the pulley.
- Unscrew the two tensioners and remove the cables.
- Stator coil connector.
- Impulse coil connector.
- Neutral switch connector.
- Spark plug connector.