Mac OS X Software
For information on the Mac OS X printer driver settings, refer to the following topics.
• Main Pane
You can specify the media type, color processing, print quality, print preview, and other settings. Choose Easy Set-
tings to specify basic print settings based on the printing application or Advanced Settings to complete more detailed
settings as desired.
• Paper Detailed Settings Dialog Box
• View settings Dialog Box for the Printing Application
• Color Settings Pane: Color
• Object Adjustment dialog box: Color
• Matching pane
• Ambient Light Adjust dialog box
• Light Source Check Tool
• Color Settings Pane: Monochrome
• Object Adjustment dialog box: Monochrome
• Gray Adjustment Pane
• Page Setup Pane
You can specify the page size of the original, borderless printing, enlargement or reduction, the orientation, the paper
size and source, and automatic cutting.
• Utility Pane
You can specify settings related to maintenance for the Printhead and feed amount, as well as settings for Color im-
ageRUNNER Enlargement Copy.
Printer Driver Settings