Mac OS X Software
No color correction
• The availability of settings depends on the print priority and media type selections.
• Color Adjustment / Gray Adjustment / Matching
You can set the color adjustment and matching.
• Color Adjustment
• Gray Adjustment
• You can select Gray Adjustment only after Monochrome (Photo) has been selected in Color Mode.
• Matching is not displayed if No color correction has been selected in Color Mode.
• Restore Defaults Button
Click the button to reset to the setting when starting Preview.
• Print Button
Click the button to begin printing.
• Update Printer Info. Button
Click the button to acquire printer information.
You can set the color adjustment.
Normally colors should be adjusted in the software application, but if you see colors in the printout that do not match colors
on the screen, you can perform color adjustments.
Select Color or Color (Economy) on Color Mode in the Color Settings panel.
Enables color printing.
Prints monochrome photo image data in a gray scale that is free of color casting
(phenomenon of grays that appear tinted).
Disables color printing and converts image from continuous color to grayscaled
Prints without performing color matching in the printer driver. Select this when color
matching is performed by the application such as Adobe Photoshop or when you
want to print color charts using the profile creation tool.