Mac OS X Software
• The number of settings available for selection depends on the media type.
• Print Quality
Selecting print quality strikes a balance between the quality of the printed image and printing speed.
The level of the print quality and resolution settings are displayed in the following combinations.
• The availability of settings is determined by the media type and print priority selections.
• Printing time is longer and more ink is consumed with High than with Fast, however, print quality is
• Printing time is shorter and less ink is consumed with Fast than with High, however, print quality is
• For Highest quality, the resolution is not displayed.
Suitable for printing documents for which Advanced Settings have been specified.
Highest quality / High / Standard / Fast
600dpi / 300dpi