Fit Paper Size
Resizes the document image to match the paper size.
Fit Roll Paper Width
Resizes the document image to match the roll width.
Resizes the document image based on a specified scaling value. Enter a value in a range of 5–600.
Borderless printing is available if roll paper is selected in the
Activate this setting for borderless printing to match the size and width of the paper.
• Borderless Printing on Paper of Equivalent Size
• Borderless Printing by Resizing Originals to Fit the Roll Width
• Borderless Printing at Actual Size
Choose the size of the paper you will print on.
Click Display all selections for Paper Size to list available sizes.
For details on available paper sizes, see " Paper Sizes
Select this checkbox to print document images in the center of the paper.
• Printing Originals Centered on Rolls
• Printing Originals Centered on Sheets
No Spaces at Top or Bottom
Select this checkbox to print the next image skipping blank areas above and below printable data in documents, which
enables you to conserve the paper.
• Conserving Roll Paper by Printing Originals Without Top and Bottom Margins
Rotate Page 90 degrees
Select this checkbox to rotate the document image by 90 degrees before printing.
• Conserving Roll Paper by Rotating Originals 90 Degrees
Select this checkbox to start imagePROGRAF Free Layout before printing.
This allows you to print multiple documents next to each other.
• When Print Preview is selected on the Main panel, Print Preview is disabled.
• Printing Multiple Originals Next to Each Other
Paper Source list.
Mac OS X Software
Page Setup Pane