Select image size.
Select Media Type.
Select Print Range from All Slides, Current Slide, and Slides.
If Slides is selected, enter the slide number.
• When Print in Draft mode is selected, printing is fast but the print quality is poor.
• When Saturation is selected, you can print posters, etc., vividly.
• The settings are registered when the One-Touch Registration is pressed. This is convenient if you to
need print multiple times using the same setting.
• Press the Print Preview button to display the preview screen. You can check and make changes to
the layout in the preview screen.
• When you print to the edge of the roll width, the maximum length will be the lesser of 14.22 times the
roll paper width, or 18.0m.
Press Print to start printing.
Print Plug-In for Office
Print Matching Roll Width (PowerPoint)