• For the Web browser, use Netscape Navigator 6.0 or later, Internet Explorer 5.01 or later, or Firefox 1.5 or
later. For Mac OS X, Safari 1.32 or later or 2.03 or later also is supported.
• This cannot be used connected via a proxy server. In environments where a proxy server is used, add the
printer's IP address to Exceptions (addresses accessed without a proxy server) in the web browser proxy
server settings. (Settings may vary depending on the network environment.)
• If you access RemoteUI with the printer name instead of its IP address, make sure the DNS settings are cor-
• Depending on the network environment, you may not be able to start RemoteUI.
• Confirm whether System Setup > Use RemoteUI is set to On on the Control Panel of the printer.
• RemoteUI also offers many other features. You can display the ink levels, check error messages and other
status information, and cancel print jobs.
• By factory default, the English screen is displayed. To change the display language, select the desired lan-
guage under Language before logging on in administrator mode.
• If you login in Administrator Mode, you can configure to use the Jumbo Frame function in the Network
page. However, this function might not be able to be used depending on the network environment.