Configure the following settings as necessary, and then click the Next button.
Automatic Cutting Settings
Configures the method for cutting roll paper when it is ejected after printing.
• Automatic Cut :Roll paper is automatically cut by the cutter unit.
• Eject Cut :When the Cut key is pressed on the printer control panel, the roll pa-
per is cut by the cutter unit. Select this if you do not want the printed material to
drop immediately after printing, such as to wait for the ink to dry.
• User Cut :Cutting is not performed by the cutter unit. Cut the roll paper using
scissors after each sheet. Select this for paper that cannot be cut by the cutter unit.
Specify the time that the printer waits for ink to dry, as needed.
• Off :Ejects immediately after printing finishes.
• 30 sec./1 min./3 min./5 min./10 min./30 min./60 min. :Ejects after the specified
time has elapsed after printing finishes.
Configures whether or not to permit borderless printing.
• Permit : Borderless printing is permitted.
• Deny : Borderless printing is denied.
Media Configuration Tool
Add Custom Paper