If unique calibration is not executed, the adjustment value of common calibration is applied when printing.
Executing Color Calibration
Perform adjustment as follows.
You can confirm whether the paper to be loaded can be used in color calibration.
• Paper that can be used in Color Calibration
Load the paper.
• Attaching the Roll Holder to Rolls
• Loading Rolls in the Printer
• Loading Sheets in the Printer
On the Tab Selection screen of the Control Panel, press ◀ or ▶ to select
• If the Tab Selection screen is not displayed, press the Menu button.
Press the OK button.
Set./Adj. Menu is displayed.
Press ▲ or ▼ to select Adjust Printer, and then press the OK button.
Press ▲ or ▼ to select Calibration, and then press the OK button.
Adjustments for Better Print Quality
( Settings/Adj. tab ).
Using Color Calibration for Color Adjustment