• We do not take any responsibility for the leakage
of information during Bluetooth communication.
• Connection with all Bluetooth devices cannot be
– A device featuring Bluetooth function is
required to conform to the Bluetooth standard
specified by Bluetooth SIG, and be
– Even if the connected device conforms to the
above mentioned Bluetooth standard, some
devices may not be connected or work correctly,
depending on the features or specifications of the
– While talking on the phone handsfree, noise may
occur, depending on the device or
• Depending on the device to be connected, it may
require some time to start communication.
• Using the Bluetooth device may not function on
cellular phones, depending on radio wave
conditions and location where the equipment is
• If you experience discomfort after using the
Bluetooth device, stop using the Bluetooth device
immediately. Should any problem persist, consult
your nearest Sony dealer.
If you have any questions or problems concerning
your unit that are not covered in this manual, consult
your nearest Sony dealer.
Replacing the lithium battery of the
card remote commander
Under normal conditions, the battery will last
approximately 1 year. (The service life may be
shorter, depending on the conditions of use.)
When the battery becomes weak, the range of the
card remote commander becomes shorter. Replace
the battery with a new CR2025 lithium battery. Use
of any other battery may present a risk of fire or
Notes on the lithium battery
• Keep the lithium battery out of the reach of children.
Should the battery be swallowed, immediately
consult a doctor.
• Wipe the battery with a dry cloth to assure a good
• Be sure to observe the correct polarity when
installing the battery.
• Do not hold the battery with metallic tweezers,
otherwise a short-circuit may occur.
Battery may explode if mistreated.
Do not recharge, disassemble, or dispose of
When replacing the fuse, be
sure to use one matching the
amperage rating stated on the
original fuse. If the fuse blows,
check the power connection and
replace the fuse. If the fuse
blows again after replacement,
there may be an internal
malfunction. In such a case,
consult your nearest Sony
Cleaning the connectors
The unit may not function properly if the connectors
between the unit and the front panel are not clean. In
order to prevent this, detach the front panel (page 8)
and clean the connectors with a cotton swab. Do not
apply too much force. Otherwise, the connectors
may be damaged.
+ side up
• For safety, turn off the ignition before cleaning the
connectors, and remove the key from the ignition
• Never touch the connectors directly with your fingers
or with any metal device.
Fuse (10 A)
Back of the front