• Displayed items will differ, depending on the USB
device, recorded format and settings.
• The maximum number of displayable data is as
– folders (albums): 128
– files (tracks) per folder: 512
• Do not leave a USB device in a parked car, as
malfunction may result.
• It may take time for playback to begin, depending on
the amount of recorded data.
• DRM (Digital Rights Management) files may not be
• During playback or fast-forward/reverse of a VBR
(Variable Bit Rate) MP3/WMA/AAC file, elapsed
playing time may not display accurately.
• Playback of the following MP3/WMA/AAC files is not
– lossless compression
Repeat and shuffle play
During playback, press (1) (REP) or
(2) (SHUF) repeatedly until the
desired setting appears.
After 3 seconds, the setting is complete.
To return to normal play mode, select "Repeat
off" or "Shuffle off."
album in random order.
device in random order.
For details on the compatibility of your iPod, see
"About iPod" on page 36 or visit the support site.
In these Operating Instructions, "iPod" is used as
a general reference for the iPod functions on the
iPod and iPhone, unless otherwise specified by
the text or illustrations.
Playing back iPod
Before connecting the iPod, turn down the
volume of the unit.
Slide the USB cover.
Connect the iPod to the USB terminal
via the dock connector to USB cable.
The iPod will turn on automatically, and the
display will appear on the iPod screen as
We recommend the RC-100IP USB cable (not
supplied) to connect the dock connector.