For details on the compatibility of your USB
device, visit the support site.
• MSC (Mass Storage Class) and MTP (Media
Transfer Protocol) type USB devices compliant
with the USB standard can be used.
• Corresponding codec is MP3 (.mp3), WMA
(.wma) and AAC (.m4a).
• Backup of data in a USB device is
Connect the USB device after starting the engine.
Depending on the USB device, malfunction or damage
may occur if it is connected before starting the engine.
Playing back a USB device
Slide the USB cover.
Connect the USB device to the USB
When using a cable, use the one supplied with
the USB device to connect.
If a USB device is already connected, to start
playback, press (SOURCE) repeatedly until
Press (OFF) to stop playback.
Removing the USB device
1 Stop the USB device playback.
2 Remove the USB device.
If you remove your USB device during
playback, data in the USB device may be
• Do not use USB devices so large or heavy that they
may fall down due to vibration, or cause a loose
• Do not detach the front panel during playback of the
USB device, otherwise USB data may be damaged.
• This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB
• If the USB is disconnected during playback, "NO
Device" appears in the display of the unit.
To change display items, press (DSPL).
C Track name, Artist name, Album name
D EQ3 Parametric Preset/DM+ Advanced/
E Artist name, Album name, Track name,
Album number, Track number, Elapsed
continue to next page t