At pattern selecting dial  (straight stitch/left base line), the gap between the top of
needle eye and the lower end of the outer rotary hook point in the up/down direction
should be 1.2 ±0.2 mm (1 to 1.4 mm) when the right edge of the needle matches up with
the outer rotary hook point.
1. Turn off the power, and then remove the foot controller.
2. Remove the face plate assy and the pattern selecting dial, and remove the front cover
assy and the rear cover assy.
3. Remove the needle plate assy, the presser foot and the inner rotary hook assy.
4. Attach the size 90/14 needle.
5. Attach the pattern selecting dial.
6. Turn the pattern selecting dial until the  is the topmost position.
7. Match up the right edge of the needle with the outer rotary hook point by turning the pulley by hand from the
rear to the front.
8. Loosen the screw of the needle bar block.
9. Move the needle bar up and down, and adjust the gap between the top of needle eye and the lower end of the outer
rotary hook point.
• When moving the needle bar up and down, the needle block do not be diagonal for the machine.
10. Tighten the screw of the needle bar block to secure the needle bar.
1.2 ±0.2 mm (1 - 1.4 mm)
Outer rotary hook assy
Set Screw, Socket (FT) M4X4
Needle bar height
Needle bar block
4 - 14
Right edge of needle
and tip coincide