At pattern selecting dial  (straight stitch/left base line), the clearance between the scarf
of the needle and the outer rotary hook point should be 0.15 to 0.3 mm when the rear side
of the needle aligns with the outer rotary hook point.
1. Turn off the power, and then remove the foot controller.
2. Remove the face plate assy and the pattern selecting dial, and remove the front cover
assy and the rear cover assy.
3. Remove the needle plate assy, the presser foot and the inner rotary hook assy.
4. Attach the size 90/14 needle.
5. Attach the pattern selecting dial.
6. Turn the pattern selecting dial until the  is the topmost position.
7. Turn the pulley by hand until the outer rotary hook point aligns with the back side of the needle.
8. Adjust the clearance between the scarf of the needle and the outer rotary hook point by turning the needle bar
supporter presser by hand.
• Turn the needle bar supporter presser to the direction of "A".) → Move the needle to rear side. (needle clearance is smaller.)
• Turn the needle bar supporter presser to the direction of "B".) → Move the needle to front side. (needle clearance is larger.)
4 - 15
Back side of needle
and tip coincide
Scarf of needle
Size 90/14 Needle
0.15 - 0.3 mm