At pattern selecting dial  (zigzag stitch/stitch width: maximum), the left and right
needle drop position should be the same to the center of the needle hole.
1. Turn off the power, and then remove the foot controller.
2. Remove the face plate assy and the pattern selecting dial, and remove the front cover
assy and the rear cover assy.
3. Remove the presser foot.
4. Attach the size 90/14 needle.
5. Attach the pattern selecting dial.
6. Turn the pattern selecting dial until the  is the topmost position.
7. Turn the pulley by hand until the needle point comes to the needle plate surface. (Needle bar is left side.)
8. Loosen the screw of the zigzag adjusting nut.
9. Adjust the left/right needle drop position so that the same to the center of the needle hole by turning the zigzag
adjusting nut with a spanner.
• Adjust it within the range where the large side of the eccentric amount of the zigzag adjusting nut is upper side.
10. Tighten the screw of the zigzag adjusting nut to secure the zigzag adjusting nut.
• When tightening the screw of the zigzag adjusting nut, keep the zigzag adjusting nut from moving.
Screw, Pan M3X10
Right needle drop point
Needle hole of
a = b
Left needle drop point
Three point needle drop
Zigzag adjusting nut
4 - 10