Do not use water spray and steam to clean the
Clean the appliance with a moist soft cloth. Only use
neutral detergents. Do not use abrasive products,
abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or metal objects.
Do not store explosive substances such as aerosol
cans with a flammable propellant in this appliance.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by
the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
If the appliance is equipped with an Ice maker or a
water dispenser, fill them with potable water only.
If the appliance requires a water connection, connect
it to potable water supply only.
The inlet water pressure (minimum and maximum)
must be between 1 bar (0,1 MPa) and 10 bar (1 MPa)
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Obey the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Make sure the air can circulate around
• Wait at least 4 hours before
connecting the appliance to the
power supply. This is to allow the oil
to flow back in the compressor.
• Do not install the appliance close to
radiators or cookers, oven or hobs.
• The rear of the appliance must stand
against the wall.
• Do not install the appliance where
there is direct sunlight.
• Do not install this appliance in areas
that are too humid or too colds, such
as the construction appendices,
garages or wine cellars.
• When you move the appliance, lift it
by the front edge to avoid scratching
2.2 Electrical connection
Risk of fire and electrical
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical
information on the rating plate agrees
with the power supply. If not, contact
• Always use a correctly installed
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Make sure not to cause damage to
the electrical components (e.g. mains
plug, mains cable, compressor).
Contact the Service or an electrician
to change the electrical components.
• The mains cable must stay below the
level of the mains plug.