CONTENTS BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE ............5 General warnings ..................... 5 Old and out-of-order fridges or freezer ............. 9 Safety warnings ....................9 Installation warnings ..................10 Before using your freezer ................11 Dimensions ...................... 12 THE VARIOUS FUNCTION AND POSSIBILITIES ......... 13 Information on No-Frost technology ..............
FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler – features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
PART - 1. BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE General warnings This appliance is not intended to be used as a built-in appliance. WARNING: Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction. WARNING: Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
• This appliance is intended to be used in household and domestic applications such as: - staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments. - farm houses and by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments. - bed and breakfast type environments;...
Very vulnerable people are not expected to use appliances safely unless continuous supervision is given. • If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, an authorised service agent or similar qualified persons, in order to avoid a hazard. •...
Service • To repair the appliance contact the Authorised Service Centre. Use original spare parts only. • Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences and might void the guarantee. • The following spare parts will be available for 7 years after the model has been discontinued: thermostats, temperature sensors, printed circuit boards, light sources, door handles, door hinges, trays and baskets.
Old and out-of-order fridges or freezer • If your old fridge or freezer has a lock, break or remove the lock before discarding it, because children may get trapped inside it and may cause an accident. • Old fridges and freezers contain isolation material and refrigerant with CFC. Therefore, take care not to harm environment when you are discarding your old fridges.
• Do not place glass bottles or cans in the ice-making compartment as they will burst when the contents freeze. • Do not place explosive or flammable material in your freezer. • When removing ice from the ice-making compartment, do not touch it. Ice may cause frost burns and/or cuts.
• Before using your freezer, wipe all parts with a solution of warm water and a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate. Then, rinse with clean water and dry. Return all parts to the freezer after cleaning. • Use the adjustable front legs to make sure your appliance is level and stable. You can adjust the legs by turning them in either direction.
Dimensions Overall dimensions Overall space required in use 1860 1245 the height, width and depth of the the height, width and depth of the appliance without the handle appliance including the handle, plus the space necessary for free circulation of the cooling air, plus Space required in use the space necessary to allow door opening to the minimum...
PART - 2. THE VARIOUS FUNCTION AND POSSIBILITIES Information on No-Frost technology No-frost freezers differ from other static freezers in their operating principle. In normal freezers, the humidity entering the freezer due to opening the door and the humidity inherent in the food causes freezing in the freezer compartment.
Display and Control Panel Using the Control Panel 1. Freezer temperature set button 2. Super freeze symbol (Super freeze LED) 3. Alarm symbol (Alarm LED) 4. Freezer adjusted temperature indicator Operating your Freezer Alarm light In case of a problem within the freezer, the alarm led will release red light. Freezer Temperature Set Button This button allows setting temperature of the freezer.
• If you press freezer setting button until super freezer symbol is displayed on freezer. • Settings display and you do not press any button within the following 3 seconds, super freezing will blink. • If you keep on pressing, it will restart from last value. Recommended Temperature Values for Freezer Inner When to adjust...
Accessories Ice Tray (In some models) • Fill the ice tray with water and place in the freezer compartment. • After the water has completely frozen, you can twist the tray as shown below to remove the ice cubes. The Icematic (In some models) •...
• When purchasing frozen food, make sure that it has been stored under appropriate conditions and that the packaging is not damaged. • Frozen food should be transported in appropriate containers and placed in the freezer as soon as possible. •...
• Food in liquid form should be frozen in plastic cups and other food should be frozen in plastic folios or bags. The table below is a quick guide to show you the most efficient way to store the major food groups in your freezer compartment.
Maximum storage time Vegetables and Fruits Preparation (months) Corn Clean and pack with its stem or as sweet corn Apple and pear Peel and slice 8 - 10 Apricot and Peach Cut into two pieces and remove the stone 4 - 6 Strawberry and Wash and hull 8 - 12...
PART - 4. CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE Disconnect the unit from the power supply before cleaning. Do not wash your appliance by pouring water on it. Do not use abrasive products, detergents or soaps for cleaning the appliance. After washing, rinse with clean water and dry carefully. When you have finished cleaning, reconnect the plug to the mains supply with dry hands.
• Remove the vaporisation container from its position by removing the screws as indicated. Clean it with soapy water at specific time intervals. This will prevent odours from forming. Replacing LED Lighting Depending on the model, one LED strip in the freezer is used to illuminate the interior of your appliance.
PART - 6. BEFORE CALLING YOUR AFTER SALES SERVICE Errors Your freezer will warn you if the temperatures for the freezer is at improper levels or if a problem occurs with the appliance. In case of a problem within the freezer, the alarm led will release red light.
Air blowing noise occurs: In No-Frost freezers during normal operation of the system due to the circulation of air. The edges of the freezer in contact with the door joint are warm Especially during summer (warm seasons), the surfaces in contact with the door joint may become warmer during the operation of the compressor, this is normal.
THE PARTS OF THE APPLIANCE AND THE PART - 7. COMPARTMENTS 1. Control panel 2. Freezer flaps 3. Freezer drawers 4. Freezer bottom drawer 5. Freezer big drawer 6. Ice tray (In some models) In some models there is a shelf with icematic in the top basket This presentation is only for information about the parts of the appliance.
PART - 8. TECHNICAL DATA The technical information is situated in the rating plate on the internal side of the appliance and on the energy label. The QR code on the energy label supplied with the appliance provides a web link to the information related to the performance of the appliance in the EU EPREL database.