• If no button is pressed within approx. 30 seconds you hear a signal and the
entries are stored.
• Press the UP button in normal mode to switch between 12 hour and 24 hour
• In the 12 hour display appears the following:
• When setting the weekday (DAY), you can select between English, French,
German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
You can choose to be woken by Nature Sounds or Melody or by the radio.
Wake up with Nature Sound/Melody (
1. In normal display mode (Fig. 2) press the MODE button (11), until ALARM and
the Symbol "
" appear in the display.
2. Select between the 11 tone options with the DOWN button (4). These are:
"Farmyard", "Forest", "Flowing Water", "Flowing Water and Birdsong", "Ocean
and Seagulls", "Mix of the 5 previous sounds", "Brahms Wiegenlied", "Twinkle
Little Star", "The Blue Bells of Scotland", "Alle Vögel sind schon da" and "Plaisir
3. Activate the alarm function using the UP button (3). Press the UP button
repeatedly to select between the following options:
: Alarm function activated. When the set time is reached, the selected
Nature Sound or Melody sounds. The alarm is deactivated until the next
morning after pressing the SOUND button (1).
+ SNOOZE: Activates the Alarm function and repeats the alarm. The
selected alarm tone sounds when the set time is reached. The alarm is
switched off by pressing the SOUND button (1). After the set Snooze time
ends, the set alarm tone sounds again.
Note that the repeated alarm is automatically deactivated after being
• If none of the two options are shown in the display, the alarm function is
AM = morning, PM = afternoon