5. If reception is too weak, change the position of the dipole antenna in order to
improve the reception.
All stored radio stations can be deleted by pressing the buttons CH+ and CHNEL
at the same time.
Select stored stations
To select the stored radio station, press the CHNEL button repeatedly (5).
The volume can be adjusted using the UP/DOWN buttons (3/4).
The unit detects the current ambient temperature and it is shown in the display.
• In normal display mode (Fig. 2) you can alternate the temperature display be-
tween °C (degrees Celsius) and °F (degrees Fahrenheit) with the DOWN button.
The unit is switched off when the display shows normal mode (see Fig. 2).
Restore Factory Defaults
Any malfunctions during operation can be rectified by pressing the Reset button.
• Push the (8) button with the help of a wire or a similar item to reset the elec-
• In normal display mode (Fig. 2), press the SET button (12).
• You can set the hours, minutes, year, month, day and weekday in sequence us-
ing the UP (3) and DOWN (4) buttons.
• Confirm your entry each time with the SET button. The current item to be set
flashes in the display.