Special Safety Instructions
• Do not use the device in locations that are extremely hot, cold, dusty or moist.
• Select a suitable location for the radio recorder, such as a dry, flat, non-slip
surface on which it is easy to operate the machine.
• Ensure that the radio recorder is sufficiently ventilated!
• Do not cover any ventilation slits with objects such as magazines, tablecloths,
• Never touch the mains plug or lead with wet hands.
• Keep the mains lead away from heaters.
• Never put a heavy object on the electric lead.
• Keep the device away from vases, baths, wash basins etc. If liquid enters the
device this may cause serious damage.
Overview of the Components
CHNEL button (channel)
10 CH- button
11 MODE button
12 SET button
13 TIMER button
14 Back of unit (not shown)
DC 4.5 V jack
Normal Display mode