Wiper set assembly attachment
1. Slightly rotate the wiper lever counterclockwise to create a clearance
between the wiper lever dog and the wiper sensor assembly 1.
2. Attach the wiper set assembly to the arm bed with the 2 screws 1.
• Route the wiper sensor assembly's lead wire 2 behind the
driving jump assembly's J slide lever and the J base.
3. Thread the wiper sensor assembly's lead wire and the wiper motor
assembly's lead wire through the spiral tube B 3, and then attach them to
the wiper base assembly with the screw 2 and the cord clamp NK-5N.
4. Thread the wiper sensor assembly's lead wire and the wiper motor
assembly's lead wire through the hole 4 on the arm bed until they come
out from the right side of the arm bed.
Start movie clip (CD-ROM version only)
3 - 62
Thread wiper unit
Taptite, Bind S
Screw, Pan (S/P washer)
1.47 – 1.96 N-m
0.78 – 1.18 N-m