Right/left position adjustment
1. Enter the test mode, and press [MAIN BOARD TEST MODE] and then [NEEDLE POSITION].
2. Press [[RIGHT - LEFT] POSITION]]. The reference needle bar is selected and the needle bar case final assembly
3. Rotate the pulley manually to lower the needle bar until the needle tip enters the needle hole.
4. Loosen the 2 screws 1.
5. Move the change box right and left to adjust the needle right/left position.
6. Tighten the 2 screws 1.
7. Check the position for the other 5 needle bars.
• Pressing [←] and [→] selects the other needle bars.
The change box should be parallel to the needle bar
case final assembly.
Needle position adjustment (right/left)
BOLT. (S/P WASHER)
Clearance between the needle hole and
the needle right /left position should be
at least 0.3 mm.
4 - 21