Up/down position adjustment
1. Enter the test mode, and press [MAIN BOARD TEST MODE] and then [NEEDLE THREADER].
2. Press [←] or [→] to select the number 1 needle bar, and the needle bar case final assembly moves.
3. Manually lower the needle thread assembly's rack to the bottom, and check the height of the hook's top face and
the height of the needle hole's top edge. Raise the rack to its original position.
4. Repeat the same steps to check the height for the other needle bars (numbers 2 to 6).
• Pressing [
] and [
5. Loosen the screw 1.
6. Adjust the up/down position of the base plate assembly (hook) to the highest needle bar position checked through
steps 2 to 4 above.
7. Tighten the 2 screws 1.
Needle threader adjustment (up/down)
] selects the other needle bars.
Screw, Pan (S/P washer)
1.18 - 1.57 N-m
The hook is 0.1 to 0.3 mm lower than the top
end of the needle hole when the hook is
threaded through the needle hole.
0.1 - 0.3mm
4 - 27