1. Remove the bobbin case.
2. Enter test mode and press [MAIN BOARD TEST MODE] and then [PICKER MOTOR TEST].
3. Press [MOVE PICKER MOTOR] to release the picker, and then attach the bobbin case with a bobbin inserted to
the rotary hook.
4. Press [MOVE PICKER MOTOR] to turn the picker on.
5. Press [ ← ] or [ → ] (OVER PULSE) to adjust the clearance should be 0.45 mm - 1.05 mm between the bobbin
and the picker tip.
6. If the clearance cannot be adjusted by following the above procedure, move the picker holder attachment screw
1 back and forth to adjust the clearance..
Clearance between bobbin and picker tip
0.95 - 1.05mm
4 - 32
Picker activation adjustment
0.95 - 1.05 mm
0.59 - 0.78 N-m