(You cannot use it in your camcorder.)
• You cannot use any type of memory card except
"Memory Stick Duo."
• "Memory Stick PRO" and "Memory Stick PRO
Duo" can be used only with "Memory Stick
PRO" compatible equipment.
• Do not attach a label or the like on a "Memory
Stick Duo" or a Memory Stick Duo Adaptor.
When using a "Memory Stick Duo"
with "Memory Stick" compatible
Be sure to insert the "Memory Stick Duo"
into the Memory Stick Duo Adaptor.
Memory Stick Duo Adaptor
Using the camcorder
• Do not hold the camcorder by the
• The camcorder is not dustproof, dripproof or
See "Maintenance and precautions" (p. 123).
• Before connecting your camcorder to another
device with an HDMI cable, component video
cable, USB or i.LINK cable, be sure to insert the
connector plug the correct way, and not forcibly
to avoid damaging the terminal, or cause a
malfunction of your camcorder.
About menu items, LCD panel,
viewfinder, and lens
• A menu item that is grayed out is not
available under the current recording or
• The LCD screen and the viewfinder are
manufactured using extremely high-
precision technology, so over 99.99% of
the pixels are operational for effective
use. However, there may be some tiny
black points and/or bright points (white,
red, blue, or green in color) that appear
constantly on the LCD screen and the
viewfinder. These points are normal
results of the manufacturing process and
do not affect the recording in any way.
White, red, blue
or green point