1. Removal procedure
1) Remove the LED (D901) 1 from the LED base.
2) Remove the screw (precision screw M1.4 × 1.8) 2.
3) Float the LED base 3 and remove the dowel.
4) Slide the LED base 3 in the direction of the arrow A, and
disengage the three claws at B, C and D.
5) While freeing the LED from the LED base 3, remove the LED
6) Disengage the claw E and remove the Reel Lock Cancel.
1 LED (D901)
4 Reel lock release
Reel lock release
• The reel lock release part must not be re-used.
• The retainer plate must not have any deformation.
• The reel lock release must be full engaged.
(Must not be left in the half-installed state.)
2. Attachment procedure
1) Install the Reel Lock Cancel.
2) While passing the LED (D901) 1 through the hole of the LED
base 3, place the LED base 3 on top of the LS chassis.
3) Align the position of the LED base 3 first with the claws B
and C, then slide the LED base 3 in the direction of the arrow
F, and engage the three claws B, C and D, and the dowel.
4) Install the screw (precision screw M1.4 × 1.8) 2.
Tightening torque: 0.04 ± 0.01 N•m (0.41 ± 0.1 kgf•cm)
5) Install the LED (D901) 1 to the LED base.
(M1.4 × 1.8)
3 LED base
All claws must be fully engaged.
(Caution : No claws should be left disengaged.)
The flexible board should not be pinched by anything.
The retainer plate must not touch with the MIC terminal.