To record still images
Press the PHOTO/EXPANDED FOCUS button. The image is recorded on a "Memory Stick
Duo." Recording is complete when
• When you are not recording a movie, you will hear the shutter click.
• The still image size is as follows:
– When recording in HDV or DVCAM (DV) (16:9) format: 1.2M (1,440 × 810 dots)
– When recording in DVCAM (DV) (4:3) format: 0.9M (1,080 × 810 dots)
• You can change the image quality and number of recordable images ([
• Indicators displayed on the screen during shooting are shown on page 137.
• You can set the PHOTO/EXPANDED FOCUS button to start the expanded focus function as you press
the button ([PHOTO/EXP.FOCUS] (p. 83)).
disappears. You can also record still images during
QUALITY] (p. 80)).