. BATTERY/CHARGING SYSTEM
The battery electrolyte (sulfuric acid) is poisonous and may seriously damage the skin and
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing.
get prompt medical attention
• The battery can be charged and discharged repeatedly.
long time, its service life will be shortened.
after it is used for 2 3 years.
recharged but its voltage decreases suddenly and then increases when a load is added.
• When a battery is overcharged, some symptoms can be found.
the battery, no voltage is produced on the battery terminals.
voltage will become too high and shorten the battery service life.
• If a battery is not used for a long time, it will discharge by itself and should be recharged every 3
• A new battery filled with electrolyte will generate voltage within a certain time and it should be
recharged when the capacity is insufficient.
• Inspect the charging system according to the sequence specified in the Troubleshooting.
• Do not disconnect and soon reconnect the power of any electrical equipment because the electronic
parts in the regulator/rectifier will be damaged.
• It is not necessary to check the MF battery electrolyte or fill with distilled water.
• Check the load of the whole charging system.
• Do not quick charge the battery.
• Remove the battery from the motorcycle for charging.
• When replacing the battery, do not use a traditional battery.
• When charging, check the voltage with an electric tester.
A capacity-decreased battery will resume its voltage after it is
Quick charging should only be done in an emergency.
Charging coil resistance (20 )
In case of contact, flush with water and
If a discharged battery is not used for a
Generally, the capacity of a battery will decrease
If there is a short circuit inside
If the rectifier won't operate, the
Recharging a new battery will prolong its service life.
Turn off the ignition switch before operation.
STD: 1.2 A
Pulser coil bolt
Coil lock bolt
GRAND DINK 250
1300rpm max (14V)