5. ENGINE REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
• A floor jack or other adjustable support is required to support and maneuver the engine.
careful not to damage the motorcycle body, cables and wires during engine removal.
• Use shop towels to protect the motorcycle body during engine removal.
• Drain the coolant before removing the engine.
• After the engine is installed, fill the cooling system with coolant and be sure to bleed air from the
Start the engine to check for coolant leaks.
• Before removing the engine, the rear brake caliper must be removed first.
bend or twist the brake fluid tube.
Engine dry weight: 30kg
Engine oil capacity: at disassembly: 1.1 liter
Reserve tank capacity : 400±20cc
Engine mounting bolt
Rear shock absorber upper mount bolt 39.2N-m
GRAND DINK 250
Be careful not to