Instructions for installation
The FR-E520(S)-0.1K to 0.75K and FR-E510W-0.1K to 0.4K have top mounting holes
in the back of the operation panel front cover. Tighten the screws after opening the
1) Handle the unit carefully.
The inverter uses plastic parts. Handle it gently to protect it from damage.
Also, hold the unit with even strength and do not apply too much strength to the front
2) Install the inverter in a place where it is not affected by vibration easily (5.9m/s
Note the vibration of a cart, press, etc.
3) Note on the ambient temperature.
The inverter life is under great influence of the ambient temperature. In the place of
installation, the ambient temperature must be within the permissible range -10°C to
+50°C (-10°C to +40°C when using the totally enclosed structure). Check that the
ambient temperature is within that range in the positions shown in figure 3).
4) Install the inverter on a non-combustible surface.
The inverter will be very hot (maximum about 150°C). Install it on a non-combustible
surface (e.g. metal). Also leave sufficient clearances around the inverter.
5) Avoid high temperature and high humidity.
Avoid direct sunlight and places of high temperature and high humidity.
6) Avoid places where the inverter is exposed to oil mist, flammable gases, fluff, dust,
Install the inverter in a clean place or inside a "totally enclosed" panel which does not
accept any suspended matter.
INSTALLATION AND WIRING