• When using the operation panel
1) Select the PU operation mode.
2) Set the running frequency.
3) Press the
4) Read Pr. 900 "FM terminal calibration".
5) Press the
key to run the inverter. (Motor need not be connected.)
6) Hold down the
(Depending on the setting, it may take some time until the needle moves.)
7) Press the
key for about 1.5s.
8) Press the
key to stop the inverter.
Calibration can also be made for external operation. Set the frequency in the
external operation mode and make calibration in the steps 4) to 8).
Note: 1. Pr. 900 is factory-set to 1mA full-scale and FM output frequency of 1440
pulses/s at 60Hz. The maximum pulse train output of terminal FM is 2400
2. When a frequency meter is connected across terminals FM-SD to monitor
the running frequency, the FM terminal output is filled to capacity at the
factory setting if the maximum output frequency reaches or exceeds 100Hz.
In this case, the Pr. 55 setting must be changed to the maximum frequency.
3. It is possible to calibrate even during operation.
key to adjust the meter needle to a required position.