2) When using bar terminals and solid wires for wiring, their diameters should be 0.9mm
maximum. If they are larger, the threads may be damaged during tightening.
3) Loosen the terminal screw and insert the cable into the terminal.
4) Tighten the screw to the specified torque.
Undertightening can cause cable disconnection or misoperation. Overtightening can
cause damage to the screw or unit, leading to short circuit or misoperation.
Tightening torque: 0.25N⋅m to 0.49N⋅m
*Use a size 0 screwdriver to tighten.
Note: When routing the stripped cables, twist them so that they do not become loose.
In addition, do not solder it.
(4) Control logic changing (400V class only)
For the 200V and 100V class inverters, the logic cannot be changed.
The input signal logic is factory-set to the sink mode.
To change the control logic, the position of the jumper connector beside the control
circuit terminal block must be changed.
1) Use tweezers etc. to remove the jumper connector in the sink logic position and fit it
in the source logic position.
Do this position changing before switching power on.
Note: 1. Make sure that the front cover has been installed securely.
2. The front cover has a capacity plate and the inverter a rating plate on it.
Since these plates have the same serial numbers, always reinstall the
removed cover to the inverter from where it was removed.
3. Always install the sink-source logic changing jumper connector in either of
the positions. If two connectors are installed in these positions at the same
time, the inverter may be damaged.
INSTALLATION AND WIRING