(5) Connection of the power regeneration common converter (FR-CV)
When connecting the type power regeneration common converter (FR-CV), connect the
inverter terminals (P(+), N(-)) and power regeneration common converter (FR-CV)
terminals as shown below so that their signals match with each other. For details, refer
to the instruction manual of the power regeneration common converter (FR-CV).
Note: 1. When the FR-CV is connected, use sink logic (factory setting). For source
logic, the FR-CV cannot be connected.
2. The DC power supply input from the terminals P (+) and N (-) is used as the
control power supply. The power input terminals R (L1), S (L2), T (L3) must
be open. Accidental connection will damage the inverter. Opposite polarity
of terminals N (-), P (+) will damage the inverter.
3. The voltage phases of terminals R/L11, S/L21, T/MC1 and terminals R2/L1,
S2/L2, T2/L3 must be matched before connection.
4. The MRS terminal functions can be changed using Pr.183 "MRS terminal
function selection". When connecting the power regeneration common
converter (FR-CV), use the inverter with "6" (factory-set) in Pr.183. (Refer to
5. Do not insert NFB between terminals P-N(P (+) - P/L+, N (-) - N/L-)
6. Make sure terminals R/L11, S/L21, T/MC1 are connected to the power
supply. Running the inverter without connecting the terminals will damage
the power regeneration common converter.
INSTALLATION AND WIRING
FR-CV power regenerative
MRS (Note 4)