4.2.15 Speed display (Pr. 37)
Pr. 37 "speed display"
The unit of the output frequency display of the operation panel and PU (FR-PU04) can
be changed from the frequency to the motor speed or machine speed.
• To display the machine speed, set in Pr. 37 the machine speed for 60Hz operation.
Note: 1. The motor speed is converted into the output frequency and does not match
the actual speed.
2. To change the operation panel monitor (PU main display), refer to Pr. 52.
3. As the operation panel display is 4 digits, "----" is displayed when the
monitored value exceeds "9999".
4. Only the PU monitor display uses the unit set in this parameter. Set the
other speed-related parameters (e.g. Pr. 1) in the frequency unit.
5. Due to the restrictions of the resolution of the set frequency, the displayed
value may be different from the setting for the second decimal place.
Make sure that the running speed setting is correct.
Otherwise, the motor might run at extremely high speed, damaging the
0, 0.01 to
Pr. 52 "operation panel/PU main
display data selection"