<Frequency setting storage condition>
• Frequency at the time when the start signal (STF or STR) has switched off
• The remotely-set frequency is stored every one minute after one minute has
elapsed since turn off (on) of both the RH (acceleration) and RM (deceleration)
signals. (The frequency is written if the present frequency setting compared with the
past frequency setting every one minute is different.) (The state of the RL signal
dose not affect writing.)
Note: 1. The frequency can be varied by RH (acceleration) and RM (deceleration)
between 0 and the maximum frequency (Pr. 1 or Pr. 18 setting).
2. When the acceleration or deceleration signal switches on, the set frequency
varies according to the slope set in Pr. 44 or Pr. 45. The output frequency
acceleration/deceleration times are as set in Pr. 7 and Pr. 8, respectively.
Therefore, the longer preset times are used to vary the actual output
3. If the start signal (STF or STR) is off, turning on the acceleration (RH) or
deceleration (RM) signal varies the set frequency.
4. When switching the start signal from ON to OFF, or changing frequency by
the RH or RM signal frequently, set the frequency setting value storage
If set invalid (Pr.59="1"), frequency is written to E
shorten the life of the E
PROM) invalid (Pr.59="2").
PROM frequently, this will