For USA and Canada
■ Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Declaration of Conformity
declares, that the products
complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any
interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital
device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and
used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
A shielded interface cable should be used to ensure compliance with the limits for a Class B
digital device. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by KONICA MINOLTA
could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
KONICA MINOLTA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS U.S.A., INC.
100 Williams Drive
Ramsey, NJ 07446
Paper Feeder Unit PF-P10