• DO NOT subject the fuser unit to strong physical shocks or vibrations.
• DO NOT touch the rollers and the electrodes to prevent damage to the fuser unit In
the following figures.
• To prevent the deformation of the pressure roller, the fuser unit spare part is shipped
with its pressure roller at low nip pressure. Before installing the fuser unit, turn back
the levers to the normal position by following instructions below.
(1) Put the fuser unit on a flat, horizontal surface. Pull up each of the black tab (a)
on the right side and left side.
(2) Make sure that the black lever (b) is in the position in the illustration below.