Call Center Scoreboard
Defining a Statistics Window
filename for the window. The filename does not appear anywhere in the window,
but will be useful to remember if you later want to open or delete the window.
Once a window is saved, you can add it to any layout you create. See
Window or Alarm Profile in More Than One Layout" on page
You can choose to send a window's data to a wallboard display unit, in addition to
displaying on-screen. See
Inserting Separator Line
You can insert a separator line at any position in a window.
1. If the Window dialog box is not already open, open it by double-clicking the
window you want to edit or choosing View > Window properties.
2. Click Add. The Add Item dialog box opens.
3. Under Type, click Line Separator
4. Use the controls to define the
appearance of the line.
5. Click OK to add the line to the
6. To reposition the line, use the
buttons in the Window dialog box.
7. Click OK to close the Window dialog box.
"Sending Statistics to Wallboard Display Unit" on page
Stratagy CS Call Center Scoreboard User Guide